This recipe for four people features our finest truffle ingredients. Enjoy, and thank us later!
- 250g Pappardelle with Truffle
- 70g of 18th-month Parmesan cheese
- 60g butter
- 2 tablespoons Pebeyre sunflower oil with black truffle flavour
- 1/2 shallot
- 20g black whole truffles
- 200g button mushrooms
- 5cl white wine
- 80g mascarpone
- Prepare truffle cream: Melt the butter with the truffle oil in a frying pan. Add the shallot, half of the finely chopped truffle, and then the minced/chopped mushrooms. Let it brown for a few minutes, then deglaze with white wine, stirring well with a wooden spoon. Let it simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, and then stir.
- In another saucepan, cook pasta in boiling salted water until it’s slightly less than al dente. Mix the mascarpone with the truffle cream in another saucepan and heat gently. Add the pasta, grated parmesan and a little cooking water, if necessary. Serve immediately, garnishing with fine slithers of the remaining truffle.