As the world steps up to the challenge of controlling the Covid19 virus, we are maintaining an unwavering commitment for safety as colleagues everywhere are keeping our operations and business going. We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our people healthy, while supporting our customers in the best way possible.
Our precautions keep the business running.
- First and foremost, our focus is on keeping everyone safe and we have taken prompt action at all of our shops to get the needed health and safety precautions in place to help ensure the wellbeing of all our colleagues. This is key to ensure we continue to operate and serve our customers.
- We are following the different requirements by local authorities, and our contingency plans have been quickly put in place to minimize potential impact in our shops and customers.
- We know the coronavirus situation is developing day by day and its status and impact is very different from one city to another. Therefore, Wine and More is keeping in very close contact to our suppliers and logistics providers, and in all areas where possible, we are taking proactive steps to stay ahead of potential supply shortages.
We are still here to serve and support you.
- We have to a large extent shifted to digital and online services, to avoid large-group environments that the medical experts warn against in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus. This also goes for our customer service functions, but they are still available as always and eager to support your needs.
- In Wine and More, we have a ban on all travel between countries, and we have decided to significantly limit our face-to-face meetings in general. We are always fully available – on the phone and online – ready to serve our customers and partners. Contact us.
- These are undoubtedly unprecedented times in our world, but, together, we will get through this period of adversity in the best possible manner. We will focus on staying safe and remain committed to keeping the wheels turning to continue to serve and support our customers.